Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer
Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer Review
The Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer comes highly recommended by a premier consumer magazine.
Work out with the latest technology using state-of-the-art features and with total confidence and comfort.
The Diamondback Fitness 1260 Ef Elliptical Trainer is equipped with an electronically-controlled magnetic brake that offers 20 levels of smooth resistance. Finding your own level of comfort on this machine is easy! Use it as a warm up before going on to other parts of your personal fitness routine or give yourself a serious cardio workout.
Elliptical trainers offer diversity and a super-efficient workout. The comfortable and natural leg stride and effective push-pull arm action will sculpt your arms and legs, build strength and enhance muscle tone.
The Diamondback is great for cardiovascular training, and is a popular alternative to power walking or running.
You won’t get bored working out on your new Diamondback 1260EF either. It offers a wide choice of workout routines via an electronic console that supports 13 preset programs.These include manual, random, interval, hill climb, sprint, fat burner, cardio, quad builder, total trainer and more.
Track your progress easily with multi-data displays. These record and display time, segment time, intensity level, incline, calories burned, calories per minute burned, speed, pulse rate, and distance – just to mention a few.
There’s a lot more to the Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer than meets the eye!
Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer Features:
- 325-pound capacity
- Measures 69.5″ wide, 65” high and 27-1/2” deep
- Electronically controlled magnetic brake
- 20 levels of resistance
- Green LED dot matrix profile
- Message display with program easy to follow instructions
- Four data display windows with easy push-button controls
- Heart rate bar graph display
- Polar-compatible heart rate receiver
- Hand held contact heart rate receiver
- Built-in reading rack
- Console feedback
- Workout summary
- Profile display of intensity profile, incline profile, and heart rate profile
- Pause mode with 5-minute Program Saver
- Five classic programs with Quick Start option: manual, random cross, interval, hill climb, and sprint
- A choice of three cross-training programs
- Personal Trainer function
- Customize your own programs
- Warm Up and Cool Down modes
- Hand held pulse sensor
- 10 ellipse angle electronic adjustments
- Welded heavy gauge steel frame
- High impact ABS plastic side cases
- Sealed ball bearings and permanently lubricated polymer bearings
- Limited warranty on the frame, brake, parts and electronics
Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer User Review
The list above is just part of the long list of features of the Diamondback 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer. This is a great elliptical trainer that packs a punch and has many great workouts for you hidden in its electronic brain.
This machine earned a solid 4 out of 5 stars, but be warned, some say the assembly was a bit challenging. And at one point there were some sensor problems, but those seem to have been ironed out.
In spite of those minor problems, many are saying it’s the best elliptical machine on the market today.
There are so many different programs and routines you can run on this machine it’s unbelievable! The Diamondback Fitness 1260Ef Elliptical Trainer will undoubtedly become your favorite total workout machine.