If you’re fed up adjusting and realigning your present weight bench while you’re working out then consider the Body Solid Flat, Incline, Decline FID Weight Bench GFID31. This high quality bench is found in many commercial gyms – it’s built that well!
The backrest serves as a Press and Fly support and can also function as a platform for supported rowing at a choice of angles. It has 6 backrest positions and 8 seat positions which offer a large variety of positions for your workout.
Use it for a properly-aligned prone crunch, Roman Chair or declined crunch. It’s also super comfortable for declining pullovers, declined bench and seated presses.
The numerous seat adjustments means you can get your hips aligned just right for ease of movement and for decreasing strain. The durable rollers mean you can lock the legs into a stable position for specific exercises.
Moving the bench between decline/flat/incline positions is a breeze.
Body-Solid Inc is a rock solid company that has been in the manufacturing and distribution business for over twenty years and their exercise equipment is always backed by a rock solid warranty and excellent customer service.
Their Body Solid Flat, Incline, Decline FID Weight Bench GFID31 is the latest in their line of similar work benches and has many excellent design and material improvements.
Body Solid Flat, Incline, Decline FID Weight Bench GFID31 Features:
- 1,000+ lbs capacity
- Re-engineered with a shortened base frame which fits perfectly into all Smith machines, power and multi-press racks
- The six-position ladder back style pad adjustment makes for quick, solid and secure repositioning
- Improved lower back and hip support/alignment for doing ab crunches and bent-knee sit-ups
- Incorporates a handy T-Bar leg hold-down attachment
- Can accommodate the GLDA1 leg developer or GPCA1 preacher curl attachment (sold separately)
- DuraFirm upholstered bench is firm, thick and super comfortable
- Castors for portability
- 22” high x 59” long x 27” wide footprint
- Lifetime In-Home Warranty covers any pulleys, pads or cables
Body Solid Flat, Incline, Decline FID Weight Bench GFID31 User Reviews
For young and old, these benches are extremely popular. Their main praise comes from their comfort and ease of adjustment, while affording an easy yet effective workout. They are easy to get on and off which is a plus for seniors and the solid, thick padding on the bench means protection for backs, knees and elbows – no more sore pressure points. It’s comfortable enough to do face-down prone rowing exercises.
It’s a big bonus being able to incorporate any Smith Machines power rack or multi-press rack with this bench. If you wanted to start a gym this would be one of the first pieces of equipment you should start with.
The Body Solid Flat, Incline, Decline FID Weight Bench GFID31 offers a perfect platform for any number of exercises and has been re-designed for ease of use, comfort and for getting the best workout possible.