Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine Review
The Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine is without a doubt one of the most durable and compact rowing machines on the market today. It’s built for the occasional home exerciser and the athlete alike.
The Model E sits up higher than the Model D which is about 20” high – about the height of a typical chair. This is perfect for people with mobility or balance issues and safer for a senior to use.
The PM4 performance which comes standard on the Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine includes a rechargeable battery and a chest belt so the heart can be monitored comfortably during routines.
Rowing is an excellent way to keep fit or lose some unwanted pounds. Whether you’re training for another sport or undergoing rehabilitation from an injury or after surgery, the Concept2 is the ideal machine for you.
Rowing provides a total-body workout that can help you get your arms, legs, abs, chest and back in shape while offering a good cardio workout.
Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine Features:
- One-piece leg design for stability
- Low maintenance nickel-plated chain
- Fully enclosed chain housing for safety and keeps the chain free from dust
- Powder coated for durability
- Easily accessible monitor arm
- Flywheel produces minimum noise and operates smoothly
- Spiral damper controls ease of pull
- Natural arm and hand position enhanced by ergonomic handle
- Smooth seat movement
- Easily-adjustable Flexfoot footrests
- Separates quickly into 2 pieces for transport and/or storage
- Easy to build – all tools and illustrated instructions are included
- 20” frame height
- Comes with casters for mobility
- Holds up to 500 pounds
- Recommended space needed – 9’ x 4’
- Weights 65 pounds
The Concept2’s Integral PM4 Monitor Features:
- Automatic Operation – start rowing and the monitor turns itself on and gives immediate feedback.
- Tracks all data including distance, speed, pace, calories and watts
- Five display options including large print for seniors
- Included Log Card stores workout data and personal preferences
- Upload data to Mac or PC via USB interface
- Simple menu-driven operation includes preset workouts and the ability to save favorite routines.
- Row against a previous result or a pace boat for increased fun and performance
- Play the Fish game or row with an animated rower to learn technique.
- Multiple language options
- Heart Rate Monitoring has built in wireless compatibility with Garmin heart rate technology via the included chest belt.
- Rechargeable batteries recharge as you row or via a USB port
- 30-day money back guarantee and limited 2-year 5-year warranty.
Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine User Review:
Owning a Concept2 means a total body workout. You are also benefiting from cardiovascular conditioning using a smooth, impact-free machine.
It’s a lot of fun too especially if you want to learn new rowing techniques or play a game of fish while you work out. Compete against your previous best records or try to catch the pace boat – you’ll enjoy this so much you won’t want to stop!
Rowing provides a superb total-body workout and cardiovascular conditioning for young and old. The Concept2 Model E Indoor Rowing Machine is a great way to keep in shape.